Here is more information on how the Tips you have collected are paid 👇
How do you receive your Tips?
Three important points:
- You must enter your bank account details and your PayPal account details in the "Payment information" section of your user account.
- The PayPal account saved in your payment information cannot be used by another Tipeee account. This is requested by our technical partner, PayPal. If you have any questions about this restriction, please contact us: email@example.com
- Depending on the total amount you have collected, you may be asked to verify information about your payments to your bank and PayPal accounts (find out more).
Where are your Tips paid?
Your Tips are paid into your bank and PayPal accounts. You cannot use just one or the other.
- Tips made by Tippers who have used PayPal as their payment method are paid into your PayPal account.
- Tips made by Tippers who have used a credit card as their payment method are paid directly into your bank account. Please note that bank transfers may take 3 or 4 days to appear on your statement. Depending on your bank, the name of the transfer will be "Tipeee" or "Adyen".
When are they paid?
Your Tips are paid on the last day of the following month. We need this period of time to verify transactions and limit the risk of non-payment.
- Collection per month: Tips received in April are transferred to you at the end of May.
- Collection per content: Tips associated with content you published in April are transferred to you at the end of May.