Here's more information on how to receive the Tips you've collected 👇
How do you receive your Tips?
Two important things:
- You need to fill in your bank and PayPal account details in the "Payment Information" section of your user account.
- Depending on the total amount you have collected, your account may need to be certified (read more).
Where are your Tips paid?
Your Tips are paid to your bank and PayPal accounts. It is not possible to use only one or the other.
- Tips made by Tippers who have used PayPal as a payment method are paid to your PayPal account.
- Tips made by Tippers who have used a credit card are paid directly into your bank account. Please note that bank transfers may take 3 or 4 days to appear on your statement. Depending on your bank, the name of the transfer will be "Tipeee" or "Adyen".
When are they paid?
Transfers are made from one month to the next. This delay is necessary for us to verify the transactions and limit the risk of unpaid payments.
- Collection by month: Tips received in April are transferred to you at the end of May.
- Collection by content: Tips associated with content you published in April are transferred to you at the end of May.