Here is more information on how the Tips you have collected are paid out to you 👇
🔹 How do I receive my Tips?
Two important things:
- You need to provide your bank account details and your PayPal account details in the section “Payment information” of your user account.
- Depending on the total amount you have collected, it might be necessary to certify your account (find out more).
🔹 Where are your Tips paid to?
Your Tips are paid to your bank and PayPal accounts. It is not possible to only use one or the other account.
- The Tips left by Tippers who use PayPal as a payment method are paid to your PayPal account.
- The Tips left by Tippers who use a credit card are paid to your bank account directly. Please note that bank transfers may take 3 or 4 days to appear on your statement. Depending on your bank, this transfer will be labelled “Tipeee”.
🔹 When are they paid out?
"Per month" and "per content" collections:
Transfers are made from one month to the next. This delay is necessary for us to check transactions and limit the risk of unpaid bills.
- Per month collection: Tips received in April are transferred to you at the end of May.
- Per content collection: Tips associated with a content you published on your page in April are transferred to you at the end of May.
"Per project" collection:
You can request payment of your Tips 15 days after the end of your campaign, if you have reached your goal within the time limit. To do this, go to your dashboard.
💡 To find out more about the collection methods, go here.