You can change your type of collection at any time!
- go to your page and click on the button “Edit my page” at the top right;
- in the collection panel at the top right, click on the button “Type of collection”;
- in the pop-up, select the type of collection you want to choose or edit the name of the content thanks to which you collect your Tips.
⚠️ Attention, please note:
- that by changing your type of collection, you will also change how your current recurring Tippers are charged for their Tips. It’s an important decision!
- that your Tippers will receive an email informing them of this change;
- that if you switch from a “per content” collection to a “per month” collection, the amount displayed on your page may decrease. Don’t worry! You aren’t actually losing anything; this decrease simply corresponds to the one-time Tips that have already been paid to you after publishing your last content (find out more).
Finally, before you change your type of collection, don’t forget to download your Tippers file (section “My Tippers” in your Creator page’s menu), which might be edited following this change.