🔹 What is it?
Certifying your account is a security and identification procedure carried out by our bank partners, which becomes necessary when you reach a certain level of Tips collected.
Go to your account to access the certification form.
⚠️ Attention: if you are a company, please consult this article to certify your account.
🔹 Why do I need to certify my account?
When you are required to certify your account, your payments are on hold.
Certifying your account becomes necessary so that your monthly payments can be made.
⚠️ Attention: when you are required to certify your account, you have a maximum of 72 days to comply and submit the requested certification. After this time, if you have failed to do so, your Tipeee account will be closed.
🔹 When and how do I need to certify my account?
You can start the certification process for your account whenever you wish.
Your request will only be processed when it becomes mandatory. You will receive an email and a notification will appear in your account.
You may be required to certify your account:
- When your personal information contains a mistake
You must verify your information by accessing your personal space.
- When you have reached €1,000 in Tips paid via credit card
You must verify your identity by sending us one of the following documents:
- a copy (front and back) of your National ID Card
- a copy (front and back) of your driver’s license
- a copy of your passport
Accepted formats: PDF, PNG, JPG (4 MB maximum per file).
- When you have reached €5,000 in Tips paid via credit card
You must provide your bank account details and verify your bank account by sending us one of the following documents:
- a copy of your bank details (in your name, including your account number and details as well as your bank name and logo)
- an abstract from your bank statement (in your name, including your account number and details as well as your bank name and logo)
Accepted formats: PDF, PNG and JPG (10 MB maximum per file).