If you are a company, and you wish to receive your Tips on your company’s bank account, it is necessary to certify your account as a company.
🔹 How do I turn my account into a company account?
Tipeee lets you register your Creator account in the name of a company so you can collect Tips on behalf of an organisation.
You can either do this as soon as you activate your Creator page or later, by going to the personal information in your “My account” area.
- This is a definitive and irreversible action. Once your Creator account has been registered as a company, you will no longer be able to switch it back.
- The bank account used to receive your Tips must be in the name of the company you have registered.
🔹 When and how do I need to certify my company account?
You can start the certification process for your account whenever you wish.
Your request will only be processed when it becomes mandatory. You will receive an email and a notification will appear in your account.
You may be required to certify your account:
- When your company information contains a mistake
You must verify your information by accessing your personal space.
- When you have reached €1,000 in Tips paid via credit card
You must verify the identity of the company’s legal representative(s), by sending us one of the following documents:
- a copy (front and back) of a National ID Card
- a copy (front and back) of a driver’s license
- a copy of a passport
Accepted formats: PDF, PNG, JPG (4 MB maximum per file).
- When you have reached €5,000 in Tips paid via credit card
You must provide your company’s bank account details and verify your company’s bank account by sending us one of the following documents:
- a copy of your company’s bank details (in the company’s name, including the account number and details as well as the bank’s name and logo)
- an abstract from your bank statement (in the company’s name, including your account number and details as well as your bank name and logo)
Accepted formats: PDF, PNG and JPG (10 MB maximum per file).